Steelers GameDay Cheat Sheet is a weekly series featuring a quick glance at the upcoming Steelers game, including odds, records, things to watch for, and how to watch/listen to the game.
- All-Time Steelers lead, 32-25
- Last: Ravens Win, 16-14 (Dec. 11, 2022)
- Home Steelers lead, 19-12
- Last: Ravens Win, 16-14 (Dec. 11, 2022)
- Away Series tied, 13-13
- Last: Steelers Win, 16-13, ot (Jan. 9, 2022)
- Playoffs Steelers lead, 3-1
- Last: Ravens Win, 30-17 (Jan. 3, 2015)
- Streaks: Steelers have won 4 of last 5
- Steelers: Mike Tomlin
- At Franchise: 161-93-2 (16)
- Overall: 161-93-2 (16)
- Versus Opponent: 16-15
- Ravens: John Harbaugh
- At Franchise: 147-92 (15)
- Overall: 147-92 (15)
- Versus Opponent: 14-15
- Date: Sunday, January 1st
Time: 8:20 p.m. ET
- Location: M&T Bank Stadium
Capacity 71,008 // Natural Grass
- TV: NBC (Locally WPXI-TV)
- Satellite Radio
- Steelers: Sirius 81, XM/SXM 226, Internet 826
- Ravens: Sirius 85, XM/SXM 225, Internet 802
- National: Sirius 88, XM/SXM 88, Internet 88
- Radio: Steelers Radio Network (48 affiliates – see below)
- Referee: Land Clark
- QB KENNY PICKETT (rookie) completed 26 of 39 atts. (66.7 pct.) for 244 yards & TD vs. INT last week. Has 0 INTs in 5 of his past 6 starts. Leads rookies with 2,041 pass yards this season & joined Ben Roethlisberger (2,621 in 2004) as only Pit. rookies ever with 2,000+ pass yards.
- RB NAJEE HARRIS had 95 scrimmage yards (53 rush, 42 rec.) last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 85+ scrimmage yards. Has rush TD in 2 of past 3. Had rush TD in Week 14 meeting & has 50+ scrimmage yards in each of 3 career games vs. Bal. Aims for his 5th in row vs. division with TD. Has TD in 2 of 3 career games on SNF. Is 2nd Pit. player ever (Le’Veon Bell) with 1,000+ scrimmage yards in each of 1st 2 seasons.
- WR DIONTAE JOHNSON aims for 6th in row with 5+ catches & 5th in row with 60+ rec. yards. Has 5+ catches in each of 16 road games since 2021 season. Had 6 catches for 82 yards in Week 14 meeting & aims for his 5th in row vs. Bal. with 6+ catches. Is 1 of 5 WRs with 80+ catches in each of past 3 seasons.
- WR GEORGE PICKENS (rookie) had 3rd TD catch of season last week. Aims for 4th in row with 50+ rec. yards. Ranks 3rd among rookies with 700 rec. yards in 2022.
- TE PAT FREIERMUTH led team with 7 catches for 66 rec. yards in Week 16. Had rec. TD in Week 14 meeting. Has 7+ catches & 55+ rec. yards in 2 of 3 career games on SNF.
- LB T.J. WATT aims for 4th in row with TFL. Has sack in 2 of past 3. Aims for his 6th in row vs. Bal. with sack. Has 11 sacks & 4 FFs in 11 career games vs. Bal.
- LB ALEX HIGHSMITH aims for 3rd in row with sack. Ties for NFL lead with 5 FFs in 2022.
- DT CAMERON HEYWARD had season-best 3 TFL & 2 sacks last week & aims for 3rd in row with 1.5+ sacks. Has sack in 3 of his past 4 vs. Bal.
- BALTIMORE clinched postseason berth for 4th time in past 5 seasons.
- QB LAMAR JACKSON has 55+ rush yards in each of his past 3 starts vs. Pit. Aims for his 6th in row on SNF with 55+ rush yards. Is 4-1 in career as starter on SNF. Ranks 2nd among QBs with 764 rush yards in 2022, his 4th-straight season with 750+ rush yards.
- QB TYLER HUNTLEY had 1st TD pass of season last week.
- RB GUS EDWARDS led team with season-high 99 rush yards last week. Aims for 4th in row with 55+ rush yards. Had 66 rush yards in Week 14 meeting & has rush TD in 2 of his past 3 vs. Pit.
- RB J.K. DOBBINS rushed for 59 yards last week & aims for 4th in row with 55+ rush yards. Has 120+ rush yards in 2 of past 3. Has 233 rush yards (116.5 per game) in 2 career games vs. Pit.
- TE MARK ANDREWS has 50+ rec. yards in 2 of past 3 at home. Aims for his 3rd in row on SNF with TD catch. Ranks 3rd among TEs with 747 rec. yards this season.
- WR DEMARCUS ROBINSON had 2nd rec. TD of season in Week 16. Has 5+ catches in 3 of past 4. Had 5 catches for 52 yards in Week 14 meeting.
- LB ROQUAN SMITH led team with 15 tackles & had TFL last week. Aims for 5th in row with TFL & 3rd in row with 11+ tackles. Has sack in each of 2 career games vs. Pit.
- LB PATRICK QUEEN had 9 tackles, 0.5 sacks, PD & 1st FR of season in Week 16. Aims for 8th in row with 5+ tackles & 3rd in row with 0.5+ sacks.
- LB JUSTIN HOUSTON has 13 TFL & 7.5 sacks in his past 7 on SNF.
- CB MARLON HUMPHREY had 7 tackles & 13th-career FF last week, 4th-most among active DBs. Aims for 6th in row with 6+ tackles. Has PD in 2 of his past 3 on SNF.
Steelers TV & Radio Coverage
This week’s game will be broadcast nationally on NBC Sunday Night Football.
Steelers Radio Network
- WDVE-FM (102.5)
- WBGG-AM (970)
- Altoona-WVAM (1430)
- Altoona-WRKY (104.9)
- Beaver Falls-WBVP (1230)
- Beaver Falls-WMBA (1460)
- Bedford-WBVE (107.5)
- Butler-WISR (680)
- Chambersburg-WCHA (800)
- Clarendon-WKNB (104.3)
- Clarion-WCCR (92.7)
- Cooperstown-WUUZ (107.7)
- DuBois-WIFT (102.1)
- DuBois-WKFT (101.3)
- Erie-WRKT (104.9)
- Johnstown-WNTJ (1490)
- Johnstown-WRKW (99.1)
- Latrobe-WCNS (1480)
- Milton-WVLY (100.9)
- Saegertown-WUZZ (94.3)
- Somerset-WNTI (990)
- Starview-WONN (92.7)
- State College-WQWK (1450)
- Uniontown-WMBS (590)
- Washington-WJPA (1450)
- Williamsport-WCXR (99.3)
- Williamsport-WZXR (103.7)
- Cumberland-WRQE (106.1)
- Hagerstown-WHAG (1410)
- Fremont-WOHF (92.1)
- Marietta-WJAW (630)
- Youngstown-WNIO (1390)
West Virginia Affiliates
- Fairmont-WRLF (94.3)
- Fairmont-WMMN (920)
- New Martinsville-WXCR (92.3)
Statistics and game information courtesy of the Pittsburgh Steelers and/or National Football League.
#Steelers #GameDay #Cheat #Sheet #Week #Baltimore #Ravens