Cooper Beebe NFL Draft Profile
Cooper Beebe Scouting Report: 2023 NFL Draft Prospect
2023 NFL Draft Measurements
School: Kansas State
Cooper Beebe 40 time: 5.2 seconds (estimate)
- Youngest offensive lineman ever to be named First Team All-Big 12 (2021)
- Started 13 games at left tackle (2021)
- First-Team All-Big 12 at left tackle (2021)
- Zero sacks allowed on 367 pass block snaps (2021)
- A 3-Star recruit out of Piper High School in Kansas City (ESPN/247 Sports)
- Big 12 Offensive Lineman of the Year (Honorable Mention)
- In high school, he also tallied 10.5 sacks, five forced fumbles, and 128 stops at defensive tackle
- Preseason All-American. (2022)
- Impressive ratio of size to athleticism!
- Massive frame with light feet in the run block game, drops anchor quick, and rarely gets walked back
- Highly physical off the snap has an effective hand punch to stun defensive linemen
- Fluid hips, decent change of direction, and solid mirroring skills for his size
- Versatility! Has started at LT, RT, RG, and LG over his college career
- Impactful puller gets out in space and looks comfortable operating
- Very alert on the interior after the snap!
- Doesn’t freeze his feet, and is consistent at picking up stunts and blitzes
- Instinctively manipulates defenders in the run blocking game, plays with a stout natural leverage and walks opponents back well
- Violent hands, wide base, and powerful as you would expect from his size, and he plays every bit to it
- He’s a brick wall in his Pass Protection as he takes on bull rushes well, and displays the ability to routinely reset and drive tackles well off there rush lanes
- Range and length are marginal which would make the chances of him playing tackle in the NFL low despite playing the position at a high level in college.
- Lack of arm length renders his margin for error
- Very slim as a quicker, interior lineman
- Foot speed could be a possible issue in “pass pro” at the next level, as he sometimes appears to be heavy-legged in transitioning into his pass sets.
Final Thoughts on Cooper Bebee Scouting Report
To sum it up, Bebee is a very physically imposing and powerful guard with the versatility to help out and perform solidly at three other spots. He’s a high-floor player who’s going to give you a powerful run blocker from either side. He also has good size to athleticism, solid pass protection, and experience. The guard position isn’t considered a high pick-worthy priority due to the fact most teams find quality guard play in rounds 5-7 and in the UDFA pool. Therefore, the draft value of interior linemen, much like running backs, receives a yearly hit. Pound for pound, Bebee is a top player in this class regardless of position and is currently my top interior offensive line prospect.
Cooper Beebe Scouting Report by Walter Stringer
#Cooper #Beebe #Scouting #Report #Draft #Dive